Registration for all programs will be taken at the Community Center. All program registrations are on a first-come, first-served basis. Due to limited enrollment, advance registration is required for programs. If an activity is cancelled due to low enrollment, a full refund will be given. Persons enrolling after the start of a program are still subject to the full program fee. Also, Proof of Residency is required at time of registration.
The Hazel Crest Park District accepts Cash, Personal Checks, Money Orders as well as VISA and MasterCard as payment for all programs, facility rentals and picnic rentals. Payments using a credit card cannot be processed over the telephone. All personal checks and money orders must be made out to the Hazel Crest Park District. Use of a credit card for payment requires a minimum charge of $10.00. A $30.00 service fee will be charged for all returned checks.
Program Behavior Guidelines
The Hazel Crest Park District promotes the concept of recreational programming which provides fun for everyone. Participants are expected to exhibit appropriate behavior at all times. The Hazel Crest Park District’s behavior guidelines have been developed to help make the programs safe and enjoyable for all participants.
- Participants must show respect to all participants and staff.
- Participants must refrain from threatening or causing bodily harm to self, other participants or staff.
- Participants must refrain from using foul language or discussing inappropriate topics.
- Participants must show respect for equipment, supplies and facilities.
- Additional rules may be developed for specific programs as deemed necessary by Board Policy, management and staff.
- If inappropriate behavior occurs, a prompt resolution will be sought specific to the situation. The Hazel Crest Park District reserves the right to dismiss any participants whose behavior endangers the safety of themselves or others.
- All participants must be completely potty trained to participate in all Hazel Crest Park District programs. Staff cannot and will not be responsible for changing of soiled clothes or pull-ups. If a bathroom accident occurs, parents will be contacted immediately to remedy the situation and the child must be picked up within 15 minutes of the initial phone call. The child will be removed from the program until they are picked up.
- Overall appearance should be clean (Hair, face, teeth, hands, nails, etc.).
- Clean, dry clothing.
- Appropriate attire for program participation.